WINDOW RDP VULNERABILITY EXPLOIT - HACKING Begins

April 22, 2012

WINDOW RDP VULNERABILITY EXPLOIT


Welcome again to "HACKING begins - An approach to introduce people with the truth of HACKING".  
The vulnerability described by Microsoft as critical is known as MS12-020 or the RDP flaw. The hackers worked quickly on this particular vulnerability and we've already seen attempts to exploit the flaw which exists in a part of Windows called the Remote Desktop Protocol.

Exploit : Exploit.py




Hope you like the tutorial ... 

Be a real hacker - PROFESSIONAL, and change the trend of HACKING.

Thanks & Regards:

Sahil Mahajan.

1 comment:

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost
    a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm
    not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

    Here is my page; Search Engine Optimisation Skills

    ReplyDelete

I hope you got some great ideas in this post! Please feel free to share additional ideas or query.