Innobuzz Ethical Hacking Course For Beginners - HACKING Begins

March 05, 2012

Innobuzz Ethical Hacking Course For Beginners


Welcome again to "HACKING begins - An approach to introduce people with the truth of HACKING". There are lots of people who want to become a Ethical Hacker or Information Security Expert but due to lack of knowledge and after spending lots of time on searching these topics they get frustrated or quit from this field and last only thing came into there mind is "THE GRAPES ARE SOUR". Yes Internet is now days source of knowledge but sometime it is presented in the wrong way to the beginners. 

When i started hacking i see lots of up and down in my life due to lack of knowledge or guidance. I must say " The greater enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is illusion of Knowledge". HACKING is a vast concept and i think every beginners should have some guidance or knowledge for this. 

Computer security is a global issue and it’s the job of an ethical hacker to make the cyber space safe, now and forever.Now a days Ethical Hacking  is getting more focused and got much more attention due to the large amount of job opportunities. 

Recently i have something special for my readers, we all familiar with Innobuzz. Innobuzz is a privately owned Indian company at New-Delhi which provides Ethical Hacking, Information Security and Knowledge based training for individuals and Corporates. The content outline was enough to impress me. So therefore today I am reviewing "Innobuzz Ethical Hacking" course. People note that the review is fully based on my personal opinion.

Course

The whole course is divided into 32 modules

Rating : 8/10

Lab

For the Beginner course, Innobuzz provides Labs solutions for practice. You can practice on virtual machines too fro better support and networking. I like the presentation of this course very much. 

Rating : 8/10

Overall

Overall the course is excellent for beginners, Highly recommended for those who want to learn hacking from beginning and want to earn CISE tag. 

Good News : Innobuzz is also providing

Ethical Hacking Distance Learning Program

For far away students want to learn hacking, Innobuzz technical staff  gives you great support any time you want. For more information contact Innobuzz for enrollment.

If you have any question or query please leave comment. 

 

People who read this also read:

IS ETHICAL HACKING A CAREER OPTION ??!!

BEGINNER GUIDE TO CROSS SITE SCRIPTING (XSS) 

BASIC SETUP OF HACKER LAB

 Thanks and Regards  
Sahil Mahajan C|EH

 

 

11 comments:

  1. its very good course

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had said u about this na bro ... now joining hardware and networking ,as u had said networking is a must before this course ... hope to do this course soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much time i have to learn these 32- modules, nw i m persuing btech in cse and moving to 3rd from 2nd year.
    I have interested since last year abt hacking.
    Please reply me on my email id: freeomegle7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Innobuzz could you send me this information. I am interested in learning the correct way to hack. I have been on the internet searching for a while for the right path and I like the schematics of your breakdown...my email address is Myrongleghorn@yahoo.com … subject it
    Innobuzz .... Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks man, just found your blog and I have to say that I am impressed... Love your work, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear frnds,

    how are you,i need ur help
    i wanna join a ethical hacking courses,and after long time i decied to join INNOBUZZ's ( courses name : CERTIFIED INFORMATION SECURITY EXPERT LEVEL 1 VERSION 2) course.


    so plz plz sugesst me its right place or not, if any body have any experience with this institute thn plz share with me, because i have no much money to spend

    plz plz suggest me, and also suggest me ANY OTHER institutes in DELHI NCR NOIDA

    (i can't join Regular classes so i choose distance classes)

    Thank you and waiting for yours responses....
    my id is kkumar1700@gmail.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am from dronacharya college of engineering and currently taking training at the delhi branch. Overall good experience!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you got some great ideas in this post! Please feel free to share additional ideas or query.